The boudoir experience session fee with Martin is £300
Includes hair and makeup
1.5 - 2 hours of photos with 3 outfits
- Wardrobe planning
- Complimentary headshots
- Direction and posing to make sure you get the best photos, even if you’ve never been in front of a camera before
- Professional retouching and editing of all images
- In-person Image Reveal and Ordering session.
Session fee covers everything listed above and acts as a non-refundable retainer to hold your date in the studio.
**Images and albums are purchased separately at your Reveal with collections starting at £800.
What is the experience?
You are unique. You are serious. You are passionate. You are sexy. You are private.
Nervous? Sure but you're here and isn't it exciting?
This isn't just any old photoshoot, this is all you!
- Consultation Call: I want to get to know you, who you are, what you love and what you dream. You can ask as many questions as you like, this is a collaboration and the images are worth every second of effort we put in at this stage.
- Mood Board: Pinterest is brilliant for this. Describing things is hard, showing them is much easier! Put together a Pinterest board and send it to me so I can get an idea of the images you love!
- Outfits: You get to go shopping! This is a memorable experience and you want to make sure you look your best right? It's the perfect excuse to treat yourself to some beautiful new lingerie that really sings to your body shape and accentuates your favourite parts. Also pick up some more casual looks such as loose fitting jumpers and tops for your first look, these will help you relax into the shoot whilst also giving your hands something to play with.
- Hair & Makeup: On the day of your shoot you'll arrive excited and nervous no doubt, you'll spend an hour with my amazing stylist who will make you look and feel like £1m! You'll also hopefully feel much more relaxed going into the shoot.
- Portrait Session: This is where you finally get to relax and enjoy yourself (trust me, you will!). The key is to just be you. You're not expected to know anything, you can trust me to guide you through each pose, and through each pose explore the unique you. See, it's all about you!
- Time to view: A week or so after your session I'll arrange a couple of hours to share your images and explore you like you've never seen yourself before. This is your opportunity to purchase the images you love!
How much does it cost?
The experience starts at £300. I’ll be here to guide you through the entire process from start to finish to make sure you get exactly what you want from the session. Contact me to request a full pricing schedule or to schedule a free consultation.
I am not a model, I’ve never done anything like this before - is that a problem?
Absolutely not! From all of my experience, no one knows how to pose yet everyone leaves with beautiful pictures that they love. You’ve hired me to make you look and feel the best you ever have and I just ask that you place your confidence in me. I am confident you will love your portraits!
Will my images be on the internet?
Not unless you give me your express permission. Every client featured on my website has given me her written consent to post her images. Privacy is very important to me and if you do not want me to share them then I will absolutely respect that. If you do want to give me your permission I’d love to share them so other women get an idea of what the experience looks and feels like.
I have problem areas, do you photoshop?
Yes! Photoshop can reduce or completely remove most common issues however I do less editing than many boudoir photographers because I believe in showing the real you. I have never been a fan of pictures that make people look like plastic dolls. I've mastered the lighting and posing that is used to flatter you specific body type, no matter your curves or age. Photoshop can then be used to perfect the images but I tend to only make minor tweaks.
Do you offer a Hair/Makeup service?
Absolutely! Having your hair and makeup done is an integral part of your experience. In house hair and makeup for every boudoir experience. Sit back, relax and chat with us a bit before your shoot.
A male boudoir photographer? Erm…
Ahh yes the elephant in the room! Some women are unsure about a male boudoir photographer, while some prefer them.
There are actually quite a few benefits to having a male boudoir photographer. I guarantee a completely comfortable, professional, and relaxed atmosphere. One thing is certain, I will capture images that both you and your partner will enjoy!
What can I expect?
When you've booked your session and paid the session fee your shoot is secure.
During the shoot I'll guide you through all the poses and if I'm not explaining it correctly don't worry I can demonstrate - that always gets some laughs!
After your shoot we’ll arrange to meet again and go through your beautiful images and select which ones you absolutely love and select your collection.
A short while later your beautiful products are delivered to you to enjoy. I can already see your smile!
Where will we shoot?
I don't have a studio so I rent various beautiful locations across the country to shoot in. I've scoped them all out and the most important thing for me is that they are blanketed in beautiful natural light. This gives me the ability to travel and capture beautiful boudoir images for people all over the country - not just Essex.
This shoot is all about your natural beauty and that translates into my style in the form of natural lighting and a natural makeup style.
Have a question I haven't answered?
Ready to jump in?
Switch off that doubting voice in your mind and give yourself permission to feel that you are worth it.